Sunday, March 3, 2013

Bohol Christmas Get away

Chocolate Hills Bohol - 12.23.2012


This is an actual photo at Chocolate Hills during our second day stay in Bohol. Second day is our tour day when we get to know the beauty and serenity Bohol offers. I never thought that Bohol is this fascinating and indeed a real tourist destination not until I enjoy it myself since my last visit here with my mom when I was still in my elementary years. I so love it!

This is the first year when i celebrated away from my parents but with a friend and her family whom i considers "home". Bohol is also a home for me since this is my mom's hometown...although it is...it is still a stranger to me not until we tour it and glad we did. One day is enough to capture this serene beauty! We also visited places like Loboc church with the Loboc children's choir singing in visayan mass, Shiphaus, Tarsier, Hanging bridge, Loboc long river cruise, old Baclayon church, Blood compact, Hinagdanan cave, Alona beach, and Clarin Ancestral house.

We stayed at Bohol Bee farm during our trip in Bohol. Chillax on first day...at our "kubo" and near the sea. Silence is so tempting...I can't help myself but communicate with it. It's indeed a gift after so much hard work.  
How can you resist to just staring at this seaside beauty at Bohol bee farm? The horizon of the sea...the sound of its waves...the air sweeping your hair...everything is music! I really want to go back here.

TrulyRichClub.com - Do You Want to Gain Financial Wealth and Spiritual Abundance at the Same Time?
This is not definitely my usual trekking or hiking experience but it is still a "mountain" of experience that I will not forget...  More Bohol stories on next blog...

;Des

No comments:

Post a Comment